The Triode 25, like its predecessor, is a push-pull amplifier that utilizes EL34 tubes in the output stage. The push-pull circuit includes a final stage with two power tubes intended for the amplification of the positive half-waves, respectively, and of the negative half-waves of the audio signal.
The task of properly reconstructing the audio signal is then assigned to the output transformer which, thanks to its symmetrical structure, allows for a highly linear signal.
- Output Stage: Push-pull, ultra linear, Class-AB
- Output Power: Pentode configuration: Approx. 45 watt per channel
- Triode configuration: Approx. 25 watt per channel
- Output Impedance: 6 Ohm
- Input Impedance: 47 kOhm / 50 pF
- Negative feedback: 5 dB or 1.8 dB
- Valve complement: 2 x ECC83 (12AX7) 1 x ECC82 (12AU7) 4 x EL34 (6CA7)
- Power Consumption: 300 watt max
- Fuses: T6.3A from 100V to 130V T3.15A from 220V to 250V
- Dimensions: 30 cm x 45 cm x H. 20cm
- Net weight: 20 Kg